Sunday, January 6, 2013

Long Live the Beach At Vegas

French tip mash up of Loreal's Walk on the Beach and Pure Ice's Viva Las Vegas.

I absolutely adore Viva Las Vegas. It's a white gold, taupey, shimmery bottle of just lovely. And I wasn't planning on matching it up with anything until I was in Target and saw....

This! I'm sure there are other colors that I'll love with Viva, (I'm thinking it'll look interesting with red...)but this one looks like it was just made to go with it. I snatched it up, and as soon as Little Dudes were in bed, I was adding it to my already Viva bedecked nails.

Which resulted in: 




This on the left hand. I actually prefer how this combo looks with the tips in Walk on the Beach. Maybe because it's a more traditional "French tip" look, or maybe it's just because I like the sparkly, shiny-ness to be center stage. Either way, I think this hand worked out better than....
This one. It's not bad or anything. I just like the other one better. To my eyes it looks like the Walk on the Beach doesn't lay as well on the larger side of the nail. The formula was a bit on the streaky side while I was putting it on, and that wasn't as issue for the tips, but it does seem to make the right side look a little less polished (if you'll forgive the word choice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment